Silk backed velvet scarves? What could be cooler than that?
Named after Ife, an ancient Yoruba city located in the Southwestern region of Nigeria.
The deadstock velvet fabric is adire-dyed in our Jollof Squares pattern, (Which we also used for the Ikoyi jackets and pants).
The paisley jacquard silk is adire-dyed in a polka dot as an homage to classic menswear furnishings.
When you buy this scarf, like all our other products, please intend to wear them as often as you can. Clothing is meant to be put on the body, instead of being treated as a grail or a trophy.
- Reversible velvet/silk long scarf.
- 20” x 72”.
- Velvet: Stem (Green).
- Silk: Polka dot (Yellow).
- Frayed edges.
- Braided locker loop made out of our off-cut fabrics located at the tip.
- Velvet: 100% cotton.
- Backing: 100% silk.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria, constructed in Kenya.
- Colors may slightly vary due to the nature of the dyeing process.