There is a chance that the Ijebu sweatshirt becomes a permanent addition within the Post-Imperial mythology.
Made from deadstock chenille cotton, with nylon patches on the sleeve, It has the feel of an MA-1 sweater which has become a classic menswear staple.
When you buy this sweatshirt, like all our other products, please intend to wear them as often as you can. Clothing is meant to be put on the body, instead of being treated as a grail or a trophy.
- Long-sleeve sweatshirt.
- Oversized fit- size down for true size.
- Nylon patched sleeves.
- Ribbed neckline, cuff, and hem.
- Braided locker loop made out of our off-cut fabrics located at the neckline.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria, constructed in Kenya.
- Colors may slightly vary due to the nature of the dyeing process.
- Hamza is wearing a Size L.
- Chest 40".
- Height: 6'.
- Weight: 180 lbs.