These pants are constructed from velvet treated in "Adire" - a rare hand dyeing process developed by the Yorubas in the Southwest region of Nigeria.
The fabrics are dipped in vats of dye and left in the sun to dry for hours. Our focus was to transform an old world technique into a new form of design.
Due to the nature of the process, each product varies in uniqueness and individuality, giving them a one of kind feel.
- Relax fit easy pants.
- Solid mustard.
- Grosgrain drawstring with frayed edges.
- Grosgrain stripe insert down the leg.
- In-seam pockets.
- Right back pocket.
- Clean hem.
- 100% velvet cotton.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria, constructed in U.S.A.
- Colors may slightly vary due to the nature of the dyeing process.
- Model wears a M.
- Model Size: Chest 38", Height 6' 2"