This baseball shirt is constructed from cotton treated in "Adire" - a rare hand dyeing process developed by the Yorubas in the Southwest region of Nigeria.
Prior to dyeing, the artist hand paints patterns using a cassava starch paste that acts as the resist dye.
Our focus was to transform an old world technique into a new form of design.
Due to the nature of the process, each product varies in uniqueness and individuality, giving them a one of kind feel.
- Short sleeve baseball shirt.
- Standard fit.
- Abstract palm leaf pattern.
- Indigo/Azure-green gradient.
- Hidden placket.
- Side vents.
- Trochus shell buttons.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria, constructed in U.S.A.
- Colors may slightly vary due to the nature of the dyeing process.
- Model wears a M.
- Model Size: Chest 38", Height 6' 1"