This Ijebu shirt feels special to us; and there a few reasons for this.
For one, it is our first camp collar shirt; a product we have been wanting to do for quite some time.
Secondly, it is the result of our first attempt at manufacturing our clothes in Africa. We have shifted our production from US to Kenya, while our dyeing still takes place in Nigeria. Besides a few things like buttons and patterns, the process to manufacture that shirt was entirely done in Africa.
This time, we are offering it in adire-dyed funtua cotton that is local to Nigeria- a fabric that we use as a base cloth for most of our shirts every year
Our approach with this is part of our new process of trying as much as possible to work with materials that are immediately available to us.
I am so excited to get these in your hands, as I believe they will easily become a favorite staple in your wardrobe.
- Short-sleeve camp collar shirt.
- Patch pocket placed on top of the front left panel seam.
- Oversized fit, size down for true size.
- Wavy square pattern.
- Side vents.
- Corozo nut buttons.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria, constructed in Kenya.
- Colors may slightly vary due to the nature of the dyeing process.