translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price
translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Named after Lagos’ capital state—an industrial, blue-collar area known for its bustling energy—our Ikeja shirt jacket offers a workwear-inspired silhouette.
Crafted from 100% cotton canvas, it features a marbled tie-dye effect where the fabric is scrunched together and dye is carefully poured over it.
We designed this jacket with a relaxed shape so it can be worn over a shirt or alone.
All Post-Imperial styles are designed for longevity. Please intend to wear them as often as possible.
- Standard fit Spread collar; long sleeves.
- Braided locker loop at neck.
- Snap placket Chest patch pocket.
- Side seam pockets.
- Extended contrast lining at drawstring hem.
- Marbled tie-dye pattern.
- 100% cotton canvas.
- Dry clean.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria.
- Made in Morocco.
- Colors may vary slightly due to the nature of the adire dyeing process. For that reason, Post-Imperial styles are truly one of a kind.