Translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price
Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
There is a chance that the Ikeja sweatshirt becomes a permanent addition within the Post-Imperial mythology.
It is named after Ikeja the capital of Lagos state, where the city’s working-class resides.
Made from deadstock chenille cotton, with nylon patches on the sleeve, It has the feel of an MA-1 sweater which has become a classic menswear staple.
This was the first fabric that we experimented with marbling- A tie-dye technique adire artisans use by bunching the fabric together and then pouring the dye on top.
When you buy this sweatshirt, like all our other products, please intend to wear them as often as you can. Clothing is meant to be put on the body, instead of being treated as a grail or a trophy.
- Long-sleeve sweatshirt.
- Oversized fit-size down for true size.
- Nylon patched sleeves.
- Ribbed neckline, cuff, and hem.
- Braided locker loop made out of our off-cut fabrics located at the neckline.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria, constructed in Kenya.
- Colors may slightly vary due to the nature of the dyeing process.
- Chest 40".
- Height: 6'.
- Weight: 180 lbs.