translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price
translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Ikoyi Jacket is an updated version of our standard jacket. It is named after Ikoyi, which is located in the island part of Lagos.
We reduced the number of buttons disconnecting the uptight associations that come with the sports jacket.
The adire-dyed deadstock velvet cotton still gives it an elegant touch, but the unconstructed body allows for you to dress it down as well.
This is important for us as though we like to dress up, we want our suits to feel like pajamas.
When you buy this jacket, like all our other products, please intend to wear them as often as you can. Clothing is meant to be put on the body, instead of being treated as a grail or a trophy.
- Single-breasted velvet sports jacket.
- Standard fit.
- Jollof Squares pattern.
- Patch pocket.
- Lined sleeves.
- Braided locker loop made out of our off-cut fabrics located at the neckline.
- Single front and sleeve buttons.
- 100% Cotton.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria, constructed in Kenya.
- Colors may slightly vary due to the nature of the dyeing process.
- Hamza is wearing a Size 40.
- Chest 40".
- Height: 6'.
- Weight: 180 lbs.