translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price
translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Ikoyi pant is a combination of past styles (the Lagos pant and the standard pant). It is named after Ikoyi, which is located in the island part of Lagos.
We added a pintuck crease to keep its elegance, while the elastic waistband and extra room in the thigh area make it easy to wear every day.
The pants are made from adire-dyed deadstock velvet.
When you buy these pants, like all our other products, please intend to wear them as often as you can. Clothing is meant to be put on the body, instead of being treated as a grail or a trophy.
- Easy dress trousers.
- Standard fit.
- Elastic waistband with grosgrain drawstring.
- Seam pockets.
- Besom back pockets.
- Braided locker loop made out of our off-cut fabrics located at the waistline.
- 100% Cotton.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria, constructed in Kenya.
- Colors may slightly vary due to the nature of the dyeing process.
- Hamza is wearing a Size M.
- Chest 40".
- Height: 6'.
- Weight: 180 lbs.