These Lagos pants are constructed from cotton voile treated in "Adire" - a rare hand dyeing process developed by the Yorubas in the Southwest region of Nigeria.
Prior to dyeing, the artist hand paints patterns using a cassava starch paste that acts as the resist dye.
Our focus was to transform an old world technique into a new form of design.
Due to the nature of the process, each product varies in uniqueness and individuality, giving them a one of kind feel.
- Relax fit easy pants.
- Abstract palm leaf pattern.
- Indigo/Azure-Green gradient.
- Grosgrain drawstring with frayed edges.
- Frayed hem.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria, constructed in U.S.A.
- Colors may slightly vary due to the nature of the dyeing process.
- Model wears a M.
- Model Size: Waist 30", Height 6' 1"