Our Lagos shorts are constructed from Portuguese seersucker treated in "Adire" - a rare hand dyeing process developed by the Yorubas in the Southwest region of Nigeria. Prior to dyeing, the artist hand paints patterns using a cassava starch paste that acts as the resist dye. Our focus was to transform an old world technique into a new form of design. Due to the nature of the process, each product varies in uniqueness and individuality, giving them a one of kind feel.
- Relaxed fit easy shorts.
- Stroke Windowpane Pattern.
- In-seam pockets.
- solid trim insert frayed at the hem.
- Grosgrain drawstring with frayed edges.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria, constructed in U.S.A.
- Colors may slightly vary due to the nature of the dyeing process.