translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price
translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
This sweatshirt is constructed from jersey cotton terrycloth treated in "Adire" - a rare hand dyeing process developed by the Yorubas in the Southwest region of Nigeria. Prior to dyeing, the artist hand paints patterns using a cassava starch paste that acts as the resist dye. Our focus was to transform an old world technique into a new form of design. Due to the nature of the process, each product varies in uniqueness and individuality, giving them a one of kind feel.
- Long sleeve sweatshirt with repeat triple vertical stripes in front and back.
- Relaxed fit.
- Ribbed neck.
- 4 " rollable ribbed cuff.
- Dropped shoulder with exposed seams.
- Ribbed hem with side vents.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria, constructed in U.S.A.
- Colors may slightly vary due to the nature of the dyeing process.
- Model wears a M.
- Model Size: Chest 38", Height 6' 1"