translation missing: en.products.product.unit_price
translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
This sweatshirt is constructed from jersey cotton terrycloth treated in "Adire" - a rare hand dyeing process developed by the Yorubas in the Southwest region of Nigeria.
The fabrics are dipped in vats of dye and left in the sun to dry for hours. Our focus was to transform an old world technique into a new form of design.
Due to the nature of the process, each product varies in uniqueness and individuality, giving them a one of kind feel.
- Solid color blocked long sleeve sweatshirt.
- Relaxed fit.
- Front: Yellow
- Back: Indigo
- Ribbed neck.
- 4 " rollable ribbed cuff.
- Dropped shoulder with exposed seams.
- Ribbed hem with side vents.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria, constructed in U.S.A.
- Colors may slightly vary due to the nature of the dyeing process.
- Model wears a M.
- Model Size: Chest 38", Height 6' 1"