The Ajah patchwork shirt is a beautiful long-sleeved shirt named after an artisanal town on the island area of Lagos.
It features our Baye patchwork- a vertical style patchwork named after the Baye Fall, a religious sect in Senegal. We cut long vertical strips of adire fabric and placed them on the main cloth to create depth and texture.
Each shirt comes with a pair of mismatched vintage cufflinks.
At Post-Imperial, we design all our styles to last in the spirit of slow fashion, taking the time to craft each piece with care and consideration alongside our local artisans in Nigeria. So we encourage you to wear them as often as possible.
- Loose fit. Size down for a standard fit.
- Point collar.
- Braided locker loop at neck.
- Long sleeves.
- Shell buttons.
- French cuffs.
- Side vents at hem.
- Baye Patchwork Broken Stripe pattern.
- 100% funtua cotton baye patchwork.
- Dry clean or hand wash.
- Model is 6'1" and is wearing a size M.
- Hand-dyed & made in Nigeria.
- Colors may vary slightly due to the nature of the adire dyeing process. For that reason, Post-Imperial styles are truly one of a kind.