The Ajah shirt is a beautiful long-sleeved shirt named after an artisanal town on the island area of Lagos and features our Issa Scribble print inspired by the late artist Issa Samb.
Each shirt comes with a pair of mismatched vintage cufflinks.
At Post-Imperial, we design all our styles to last in the spirit of slow fashion, taking the time to craft each piece with care and consideration alongside our local artisans in Nigeria. So we encourage you to wear them as often as possible.
- Loose fit. Size down for a standard fit.
- Point collar.
- Braided locker loop at neck.
- Long sleeves.
- Chest patch pocket.
- Shell buttons.
- French cuffs.
- Side vents at hem.
- Issa Scribble pattern.
- 100% funtua cotton.
- Dry clean or hand wash.
- Model is 6'1" and is wearing a size M.
- Hand-dyed & made in Nigeria.
- Colors may vary slightly due to the nature of the adire dyeing process. For that reason, Post-Imperial styles are truly one of a kind.