Named after Lagos’ breathtaking island—known for upscale eatieries and a thriving art scene—our Ikoyi boubou is the closest interpretation of traditional West African tailoring which can be worn for formal events or during downtime
The Baye patchwork is a vertical style patchwork named after the Baye Fall, a religious sect located in Senegal.
We cut long vertical strips of adire fabric and place them on the main cloth to create depth and texture.
All Post-Imperial styles are designed for longevity. Please intend to wear them as often as possible. And, in the spirit of slow fashion, please allow two to three weeks for delivery of your garment, as we take the time to craft each piece with care and consideration alongside our local artisans in Nigeria.
- Standard fit.
- Wide neckline.
- Braided locker loop at neck.
- Long sleeves.
- Shell buttons.
- Side seam pockets.
- Side vents at hem.
- Baye Patchwork Broken Stripe pattern.
- 100% funtua cotton baye patchwork.
- Dry clean or hand wash.
- Hand-dyed in Nigeria & made in Nigeria.
- Colors may vary slightly due to the nature of the adire dyeing process. For that reason, Post-Imperial styles are truly one of a kind."