Named after the birthplace of adire—a massive cultural center where the Yoruba dyeing method is taught—our Osogbo (Oh.sho.gbo) cropped kaftan offers an easy, loose fit, and provides warmth from its adire-dyed cotton velvet.
At Post-Imperial, we design all our styles to last in the spirit of slow fashion, taking the time to craft each piece with care and consideration alongside our local artisans in Nigeria. So we encourage you to wear them as often as possible.
- Boxy fit. Size down for a standard fit
- Wide neckline.
- Braided locker loop at neck.
- Quarter sleeves.
- Bottom pocket.
- 100% velvet cotton.
- Dry clean or hand wash.
- Model is 6'1" and is wearing a size L
- Hand-dyed & made in Nigeria.
- Colors may vary slightly due to the nature of the adire dyeing process. For that reason, Post-Imperial styles are truly one of a kind.